The Barrier Transmitter, disguised as a rock in your landscape, sends a circular radio signal to your pet’s Receiver Collar. When your pet enters the Barrier Area, he’ll hear audible tones from the Receiver Collar followed by a safe, progressive static correction. The correction is delivered through the Contact Points of the collar that touch his neck. He’ll quickly associate the correction with the area you’ve declared off-limits. Add an unlimited number of Extra Outdoor Pet Barriers and Extra Receiver Collars to fit your needs.
- Protect an area up to 16 feet in diameter wirelessly or up to 150 feet with buried wire (not included)
- For dogs and cats 5 pounds and up
- Fits neck sizes 6 - 28 inches
- Adjust range up to 16 feet (wireless) or 150 feet (wired)
- Automatic safety shut-off: correction stops after 15 seconds
- Add extra barriers for any number of protected areas
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional collars
- Progressive Static Correction- Starts at the lowest level and increases to maximum in 3 seconds
- Lightweight, waterproof receiver collar
- For outdoor use only
- Transmitter uses 4 D batteries (not included); receiver collar uses two 3-Volt lithium batteries (included)
- Compatible with:
- Pawz Away® Extra Indoor/Outdoor Collar (RFA-377, PWF00-13664)
- Pawz Away® Indoor Pet Barrier (ZND-1200)
- Pawz Away® Mini Pet Barrier (PWF00-13665)
- Pawz Away® Threshold Pet Barrier (PWF00-14406)
- YardMax® Rechargeable In-Ground Fence™ (PIG00-11115)
- Create a custom shaped barrier using up to 150 feet of wire (sold separately). See swingset illustration.
- Quick and easy set-up: just place the rock and set the range, covers up to 16 feet in diameter.
- Waterproof Barrier Transmitter (4 Alkaline D batteries required, not included)
- Waterproof Receiver Collar with two 3-volt lithium batteries
- Operating and Training Guide
- Test Light Tool